Monday, May 2, 2011

Lacrosse Theme

I started the month without a definite theme, but pretty soon it became apparent that the majority of my pictures were going to be lacrosse related, so I just went with it. I decided to work on my action shots, panning and a new way to monochrome the background while keeping the player in color. I will have to do this as a gift at the end of the season for the four senior boys pictured here, so this was great practice. I'll be done with the boys after this season, but don't fret, this is Kelly's first year playing girls lacrosse so I can refine my techniques for the next three years with the girls team. I only got to photograph at one game though before Kelly suffered a concussion, so back to the boys for a bit.....































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers