Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Unusual Viewpoints

I started out with a plan of trying to catch Ryan mid-splash and discovered that it is much harder to accomplish than I originally anticipated. I caught tons of images of him either too early or too late but did finally manage to get a passable image (the first one below). Ironically with all the attempts I also managed to capture an even more compelling image by accident. I think the second pic really represents "unusual viewpoints" because it looks to me like he could be just as easily be coming out of the water as falling in. A happy accident! The third pic was taken in Boston as we were wandering the city waiting for Ryan to finish with his college orientation. I spent a huge amount of time taking pics of this reflecting pool which spanned about 5 city blocks. The images were so wonderful I had a hard time picking just one! (third pic) The last image was actually taken by Ryan, but I thought it was so neat that I had to include it. He was inspired by the "unusual viewpoints" topic and took this pic of the tattoo on my right ankle....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers