Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Horizontal Line?

I know this is a stretch, but my excuse is I was working handicapped. Not only did I have to use an old point and shoot, I have no idea how to set it to do fancier things than pointing and shooting. The one below of Ryan took a whole bunch of attempts because I couldn't get the pause between pushing the shutter and when the shot was actually taken in synch with his motion. Though his feet are not in this one, I was happy to finally get MOST of him (and in a perfect horizontal position!!)

This one is a cheat shot, but like your spider web one, I just wanted to share. I actually took it with my GOOD camera when I was in Oregon last month. I was hoping that perhaps the background mountain range could be loosely construed as horizontal?????








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers