Wednesday, June 15, 2011

symmetry & and other pairs

It is hard enough to stay on track without camera problems - I'm glad you took a few snaps in that last hour!!! I had some opportunities to play with the camera this week as I participated in a fund raising/awareness raising event: Alaska Run for Women. 'Course, I don't actually run. Fortunately there was an untimed walked as part of the event appropriately named: The 5 Mile Party Wave. I had a blast!


I wish I could have framed this better - this little girl wasn't going to stand for a pose! Her shirt's logo, written in pink duck tape, says Save My Ta-tas! After all, it was a Breast Cancer Awareness/Research fund raiser. Pro symmetry. Even if the shot isn't.

Accidental symmetry. Kinda?

These were two of the women on the team I joined. Our team name: Double Pleasure.
How perfect on Symmetry week!

There was entertainment along the 5 mile route. The local Taiko group played at the lagoon.

symmetry

Not so much.
But it still struck me as fitting in a 'stretched' symmetry category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers