Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gratitude & Photographer in the picture

Killing two birds with one stone here. While I used to love to ham it up in pictures when I was younger, age and self-consciousness has changed that position for me. Over recent years I find I am reluctant to put myself in front of the camera's often unflattering focus preferring instead to be the creator, not the subject. However, in keeping with both topics this week, I thought it would be appropriate to change that stance for this one instance. Given the various traumas in my life this Fall, I find I am feeling a lot of gratitute for my good health, the blessings that my family and friends provide me and the simple beauty of some peaceful time alone. Time to contemplate, replenish, rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers